6Rs of Focused Productivity
The purpose of this seminar is to address some of the key areas that prevent executives and organisations from doing their best work. Lack of vision, focus and poor habits can obstruct the flow of an effective work environment. The aim is to help form positive, productive habits and eliminate the barriers and challenges to getting more done.
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for executive-level employees. The training is pertinent for all industries and business sizes.
- Greater awareness of how goals are essential for a productive environment.
- Suggestions how to reduce the mental and physical clutter that holds us back.
- An insight to the importance of habit forming for efficiency and achievement.
- An understanding of what constitutes and effective personal productivity system and why being in control is essential
- Tips how to include more positivity in your day.
What will I learn?
- Reduce: Eliminating the unnecessary, declutter the mind and space and create the environment for focus and productivity.
- Results: Clarity Vs Chaos: The importance of goals and objectives as the first step to identifying priorities and understanding what merits our focus.
- Rituals: Ensuring success with solid systems and daily rituals. Scheduling, task management, delegation and powerful tips to master email overload and stay in control.
- Review: Maintaining the flow with a weekly review and planning session.
- Renew: How exercise, mindfulness and rest are essential for work life balance and your continued success.
- Responsibility: Taking back the Power by taking responsibility for your actions and creating your best life. Focusing on what you CAN do.
To apply for this course to be delivered in your company, simply contact LBSPartners on 061 518408 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will talk you through the process.