7 Steps to Powerful Productivity
This program is designed to help you get more clarity and focus and give you a way to manage your workload with less stress and more success. Beat procrastination and get more done by learning to work more efficiently and effectively.
By implementing a workflow system you will find time to become more creative, innovative and strategic and substantially reduce your stress. Learn how to be more productive and win back time.
Time tested systems, strategies and tactics to managing workflow. Learn how to change physical environment to be more productive by getting rid of clutter and organising workspace for optimal performance. Tips, tricks and techniques are immediately practical and applicable.
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for all levels. The training is pertinent for all industries and business sizes.
- Save up to 1 hour a day
- Reduce Time Wasting Activities
- Take Control of Workload
- Learn how to Prioritise and to get Organised
- Gain Clarity
- Become Focused and Relaxed; Feel Less Stress
- Get More Done
What will I learn?
- Your current world of work: A new approach for a new reality; Looking at your world of work, information overload, clutter and distractions. What’s required to leave you relaxed, organised and in control?
- Preparing the mind for improved focus and productivity: Empty your mind and create a mind that is ready to respond appropriately to any input. Become clear about results to be achieved and next actions required.
- Identifying goals and priorities: Clarify your goals both personal and Organisational to allow for better choices around priorities. Understand the 80/20 Rule and identify your core focus.
- High performance workflow management: Capture the work that needs to be done in a system. Create clarity with the F.A.B method of organising. Take control of your clutter, set up an effective system to manage your paper and electronic tasks. Clear your desk and desktop. Beat procrastination by scheduling effectively and planning projects.
- High performance email: Learn how to manage email overload and get in to Zero each week. Sigh no more when you open your email and say goodbye to email overload. How to use “Rules” to stay on top of things.
- Task management with outlook: Learn how to automatically create tasks from emails. Set up an effective systems to manage projects and tasks. Beat procrastination by scheduling effectively and planning projects.
- Maintaining the flow: The Weekly review system will ensure you maintain your good habits. With a small input of time weekly you can stay ahead of your workload, Learn the power of smaller focus, avoid distractions, beat procrastination and get more done.
To apply for this course to be delivered in your company, simply contact LBSPartners on 061 518408 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will talk you through the process.