Dealing with Problematic People
Dealing with problematic people is a stressful part of the job and can significantly impact productivity. This workshop is designed to give the participants a set of tools and techniques that allow them to approach and deal with awkward people in a way which is effective, safe and professional. Training is delivered as an interactive skills workshop. This training is designed to provide participants with tools and techniques to approach and deal with difficult workers in a way which is effective, safe and professional.
Who should attend?
LBSPartners’ Dealing with Problematic People course is designed for management, team leaders and supervisors in the business. The training is applicable in all industries and for any business size.
What will I learn?
- Understanding the power of assertiveness
- Using influence where you have no direct power
- Dealing with problematic people through a positive discipline process
- Barriers to dealing with problematic people
- Clarity in language and intention
- Using professional behaviour
- Focusing on behaviour and not personality
- Using the Positive Interaction Framework (PIF) and 4F Models
- Dealing with conflict
- Using a conflict resolution model in the workplace
Core competencies developed
- Interpersonal Relationships
To apply for this course to be delivered in your company, simply contact LBSPartners on 061 518408 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will talk you through the process.