Lean Green Belt
Green Belt Introduction
Delivered by LBSPartners, the Management Works (Skillnets) LEAN Business Green Belt Programme uses a proven combination of training and onsite project mentoring to help participants understand lean principles, implement lean tools and deliver improvements for sustainable cost savings.
Green Belt Training takes place at an offsite location. To embed the training further, participants complete improvement projects in their workplace with 4 days (or 8, half days) of onsite project support from one of LBSPartners’ Lean Mentors included in the programme cost. Projects ensure tools and skills are embedded and provide significant ROI for participating companies.
Who should attend?
All companies where efficiency is a critical factor in success. Participants of the green belt course can include admin staff, operators, supervisors and/or managers. We can support you to select a team of up to 3 participants. During the green belt training each participant will deliver an improvement project in their area of business.
- Gain an understanding of Lean Six Sigma
- Learn to how to identify the fundamentals of Lean, covering topics such as: Takt Time and Cycle Time, Value Stream Mapping, Project Management And Kanban
- Learn how to use the tool DMAIC and A3 Methodology
- Learn about Standard Work, 6S and Visual Management
- Gain an understanding on Kaizen
- Use the tool TPM and OEE
- Also, included is a final presentation day covering the A3 presentations by all participates to further enforce the learning from the programme while also giving management an opportunity to view projects and the benefits gains from each project.
What will I learn?
- Key concepts of Lean Thinking: Value, Value Stream, Flow, Pull, and Perfection
- Practical understanding of how to identify and expose the opportunities presented by the ubiquity of waste in the organisation
- Practical and powerful Lean tools & techniques, such as Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen
- Lean Six Sigma concepts, such as variation and process capability
- Problem solving and process improvement techniques (DMAIC) associated with the Lean Six Sigma framework
- The concept of Visual Management and the application of it components 6S, short interval controls and tiered management systems.
Please contact LBSPartners on 061 518408 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will talk you through the process.
Confirmed Programmes 2017
Day 1 January 22nd, Day 2 January 23rd, Day 3 February 13th, Day 4 March 6th, Day 5 March 27th, Graduation April 27th
Day 1 February 14th, Day 2 February 15th, Day 3 March 8th, Day 4 March 29th, Day 5 April 19th, Graduation May 18th
Day 1 February 26th, Day 2 February 27th, Day 3 March 20th, Day 4 April 10th, Day 5 May 1st, Graduation June 1st
Day 1 March 21st, Day 2 March 22nd, Day 3 April 12th, Day 4 May 3rd, Day 5 May 24th, Graduation June 22nd
Day 1 April 2nd, Day 2 April 3rd, Day 3 April 24th, Day 4 May 17th, Day 5 June 7th, Graduation July 6th
Day 1 April 25th, Day 2 April 26th, Day 3 May 17th, Day 4 June 7th, Day 5 June 28th, Graduation July 27th
Day 1 May 14th, Day 2 May 15th, Day 3 June 15th, Day 4 June 26th, Day 5 July 17th, Graduation August 17th
Day 1 September 10th, Day 2 September 11th, Day 3 October 2nd, Day 4 October 23rd, Day 5 November 13th, Graduation December 14th
Day 1 September 26th, Day 2 September 27th, Day 3 October 18th, Day 4 November 8th, Day 5 November 29th, Graduation January 11th
Day 1 October 15th, Day 2 October 16th, Day 3 November 6th, Day 4 November 27th, Day 5 December 18th, Graduation January 18th