Effective High Performance Teams
Team working is a common element of the work environment; yet, the true effectiveness of teams is sometimes not realised. This course has been designed to look at the concepts behind a truly functional team and what barriers may be encountered. This programme is suited to newly appointed team leaders and managers as well as personnel who are on teams for much of their work time. Training is delivered as an interactive skills workshop.
Who should attend?
LBSPartners’ Effective high performance team’s course is designed for newly appointed team leaders and managers, or for staff who often work in teams. The training is applicable in all industries and for any business size.
What will I learn?
- What is a team?
- Types of teams – formats and characteristics
- Characteristics of an effective team
- The team – members and roles
- Client culture – how the team fits in
- Behavioural styles – their impact on teams, the Belbin Model
- Teams – advantages and disadvantages
- Planning and team function
- Communication – synergising the team
- Dealing with conflict and diversity
- Leading an effective team
- Team development
Core competencies developed
- Managing diversity
- Peer relationships
- Understanding others
- Building effective teams
- Developing direct reports and others
To apply for this course to be delivered in your company, simply contact LBSPartners on 061 518408 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will talk you through the process.