This is a training program focusing on interpersonal skills in the workplace. The content has been fine-tuned to address core issues relating to communication and relationship building in a busy workplace with particular focus on developing key competencies required to lead a team. Training is delivered as an interactive skills workshop.
Who should attend?
LBSPartners’ Interpersonal skills course is designed for management, team leaders and supervisors responsible for leading a team. The training is applicable in all industries and for any business size.
What will I learn?
- Why interpersonal skills are important
- Relationships as a key management tool
- Understanding the communication process
- The power of perspective
- Influencing and motivating others
- Styles of communicating – push, pull and avoid
- Active listening
- Structuring a message
- Emotional intelligence (EI) and empathy
- Effective Interpersonal Skills and EI in performance
- Understanding and managing diversity and conflict in the team
- Approachability, compassion, patience, conflict management, confronting direct reports, managing diversity, peer relationships, boss relationships, understanding others, interpersonal savvy, negotiating
- Perspective, command skills
- Directing others
- Fairness to direct reports, building effective teams, caring about direct reports
- Motivating others
To apply for this course to be delivered in your company, simply contact LBSPartners on 061 518408 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will talk you through the process.