Leading People and Teams
The Management Works Leading People and Teams programme aims to develop the capability and confidence of managers, supervisors and team leaders in the basic skills required to manage effectively. It provides a structure and supportive framework for increasing self-awareness, building and maintaining positive workplace relationships, identifying everyday challenges and developing strategies and techniques for managing effectively.
The programme is heavily subsidised by Skillnets and delivered by leading lean consultants, LBSPartners.
Who should attend?
Practicing and aspiring supervisors, team leads and managers who require a deeper understanding of the management part of their role within the organisation.
We can support you to select a team of up to 3 participants.
What will I learn?
- Understand the role of team leader/frontline supervisor/manager and the capabilities required to execute the role successfully
- The most successful leadership characteristics and behaviours
- How to develop and lead a high performing team
- To manage your own work and time more effectively
- Most successful ways to approach challenging workplace behaviours
- Develop awareness of your own management style
- The development of a management thought process
- Appreciation for the role and motivation of management in leading change and implementing strategy.
- Managing VS Leading.
- The roles and responsibilities of the manager (John Adair).
- Planning and Managing Time and Workload
- Taking responsibility
- Managing effective meetings
- Communication and Influencing.
- Building and maintaining effective workplace relationships.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Managing high performing teams
- Team leadership skills
- Most effective coaching methods
- Leadership and Change
Please contact LBSPartners on 061 518408 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will talk you through the process.
2018 Training Dates
Day 1 March 21st, Day 2 March 22nd, Day 3 April 5th, Day 4 April 19th, Day 5 May 10th
Day 1 May 29th, Day 2 May 30th, Day 3 June 12th, Day 4 June 13th, Day 5 June 26th
Dublin North (2)
Day 1 Sept 6th, Day 2 Sept 7th, Day 3 Sept 26th, Day 4 Sept 27th, Day 5 Oct 17th
Day 1 Oct 24th, Day 2 Oct 25th, Day 3 Nov 14th, Day 4 Nov 15th, Day 5 Dec 05th