Lean Green Belt (In-house)
Undergraduate Level 8, 6 ECTS Credits
Green Belt Introduction
In the current environment, companies need to be relentless in their efforts to eliminate waste from their businesses. The Lean Green Belt course covers relevant case studies, examples and exercises which are tailored to participants’ areas of focus.
LBSPartners particularly leverage on environments such as Engineering, Financial Services, Back Office Administration, Fabrication, Medical Device, Pharma, General Manufacturing and Manufacturing Support.
The Green Belt programme takes place for five days consisting of classroom based training, supplemented with practical exercises and relevant case studies. Upon successful completion of an in-company project, learners will be accredited with a certification from LBSPartners. There is no additional charge for this accreditation. There is a minimum of 8 participants required for a green belt certification course to be delivered in your company.
If you consider yourself a person driving or seeking to drive continuous improvements efforts leading to higher profitability, lower costs and higher customer satisfaction within their organisations, the green belt course is for you.
Who should attend?
All companies where efficiency is a critical factor in success. Participants can include admin staff, operators, supervisors and/or managers. We can support you to select a team of up to 10 participants for each green belt course. Each participant will deliver an improvement project in their area of the business.
- Gain an understanding of Lean Six Sigma
- Learn to how to identify the fundamentals of Lean, covering topics such as: Takt Time and Cycle Time, Value Stream Mapping, Project Management and Kanban
- Learn how to use the tool DMAIC and A3 Methodology
- Learn about Standard Work, 6S and Visual Management
- Gain an understanding on Kaizen
- Finally, to use the tool TPM and OEE. Also, included is a Final Presentation Day covering the A3 presentations by all participates to further enforce the learning from the programme while also giving management an opportunity to view projects and the benefits gains from each project.
What will I learn?
- Key concepts of Lean Thinking: Value, Value Stream, Flow, Pull, and Perfection
- Practical understanding of how to identify and expose the opportunities presented by the ubiquity of waste in the organisation
- Practical and powerful Lean tools & techniques, such as Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen.
- Lean Six Sigma concepts, such as variation and process capability
- Problem solving and process improvement techniques (DMAIC) associated with the Lean Six Sigma framework
- The concept of Visual Management and the application of it components 6S, short interval conrols and tiered management systems.
To apply for this course to be delivered in your company, simply contact LBSPartners on 061 518408 or alternatively email email@example.com and a member of our team will talk you through the process.
Minimum of 8 participants required for the green belt course to be delivered in your company.