The Strategic Thinking training programme is designed for managers with responsibility for strategy formulation and implementation, this programme looks at strategic issues that affect business performance. The programme covers proven tools and techniques and challenges the participants to look at strategy from a business perspective. The training program will be delivered as an interactive skills workshop.
Who should attend?
This programme is best suited to personnel involved in leading teams, supervising or managing people. LBSPartners would recommend up to 15 participants should attend per workshop.
What will I learn?
This is an interactive workshop covered over a one day period. The following topics are covered:
- Planning – why is it necessary?
- Strategy – what is it?
- Business Modelling
- Developing a Strategic Framework
- Goals and Objectives – aiming the Strategy
- Aligning Strategy to Activities – focussing the Strategy
- Linking Strategic, Tactical and Operational issues
- Resourcing the Strategy
- Communicating the Strategy
- Implementing the Strategy
- Strategy and Change
- Monitoring the impact of the Strategy
Core competencies developed
- Strategic Agility
- Business Acumen
To apply for this course to be delivered in your company, simply contact LBSPartners on 061 518408 or alternatively email email@example.com and a member of our team will talk you through the process.