Time & Workflow Management
In a dynamic environment it is important managers and team leaders are organised for appropriate flow of work, allowing customer demands to be met. By looking at work flow management and its strategic impact, the primary obstacles to efficiency can be identified and techniques can be put in place to remove these obstacles. This course provides a toolkit of techniques whilst forcing people to recognise the impact they have on their own and on others’ work flow. Training is delivered as an interactive skills workshop
Who should attend?
LBSPartners’ Time & Workflow Management is designed for all individuals in the company. The training is applicable in all industries and for any business size.
What will I learn?
- Prioritisation criteria as a start point
- Obstacles and barriers to work flow – Total, Partial, No (TPN) analysis
- SMARTER goals for everyone
- Urgency and importance in workflow
- Strategic, tactical and operational planning in a dynamic environment
- Organising the work space – the 6S approach
- Meetings as a time-waster- simple ways to improve your meetings
- Documents in the workplace – controlling document flow
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Getting to No
- Visibility and work flow
Core competencies developed
- Work-life balance
- Time management
- Process management
- Managing through systems
- Priority setting
- Managing and measuring work
- Organising and planning
To apply for this course to be delivered in your company, simply contact LBSPartners on 061 518408 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will talk you through the process.