Improving Issue Resolution Time & Customer Satisfaction KPI Metrics with LeanClient Name:
Voxpro is a Multilingual Business Process Outsourcing provider delivering customer contact solutions to companies and organisations in the domestic and international markets, ranging from SME to multi-national corporations, including leading International blue-chip companies. Voxpro is the unseen link connecting businesses to their clients in 12 languages, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The objective was to improve two key performance metrics – Issue Resolution Time and Customer Satisfaction.
Putting Lean in Practice
Key programme activities, included:
- Training and mentoring employees in business process improvement: Lean thinking, tools and techniques.
- The existing business performance metrics were better understood as was the employee’s ability to analyse the data and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Data collection and analysis was conducted with specific plans developed to address the issues identified.
- Daily PIT (Performance, Issues & Targets) meetings on cases critical to the key metrics were established with specific actions and owners assigned to ensure timely case closure.
- This methodology was piloted with one team; the results were positive and sustained over time.
- The same methodology was then rolled out to the department under the supervision of the pilot team. The results were replicated.
- Issue Resolution time increased by 8%.
- Customer Satisfaction metric showed an increase of 4%.
- Adopting Lean thinking, tools and techniques in the service sector.
Framework tools applied
- Lean Principles
- 8 Wastes
- Visual Management
- DMAIC Methodology
- Problem Solving
- A3 Methodology
- PIT Meetings
- Process Mapping