Business Advisor & Lean Consultant
LBS Partners- Lean Consultant
Joe Gilmartin is a consultant with LBS specialising in delivering sustainable operational excellence through Lean Deployment. A key component of this is leading multidisciplinary teams to achieve common goals and increasing efficiency.
Joe has a wide ranging experience managing projects across a number of industries including financial services, call centres, manufacturing and engineering services. He draws up this experience to effectively delivering change projects for LBS Clients.
Dell – EMEA Programme Manager
Managed the deployment of new products and manufacturing technologies in the EMEA Notebook division. Including the successful transfer of notebook manufacturing from Asia to Ireland . Permanent member of the world-wide forum developing world class manufacturing and support processes for Dell. Delivery of continuous improvement programmes.
Project Management Group (PMI)
Project Manager in a multi project environment delivering strategic capital projects and factory startups for large multi-national corporations. Clients included Intel, Guinness Ireland, Schering Plough, Bank of Ireland, Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson.
- Delivering significant business process improvements through Lean Deployment in challenging environments.
- Secondment from LBS to Trinity Horne(London) to co -lead a full operations review of Wales and West Utilities (WWU), Cardiff.
- Successful graduation from Dublin City University with a Master in Business Administration (MBA).
- Co-managed the successful migration of Notebook manufacture from Asia to the EMEA manufacturing facility in Limerick.
- Secondment by PMI to Bank of Ireland as a Programme Management Consultant for a major software systems upgrade at Bank Centre and throughout the branch network.
Dublin City University
M Sc. – Project Management
South Bank University, London.
B Tech (ED) – Construction Technology
University of Limerick