LBS Partners – Director
Niall Tuite is the co-founder of LBSPartners. He is a Principal Lean Consultant and specialises in Value Stream Mapping, all aspects of Standardisation and team engagement. Niall leads on-going research into Lean and Operational Excellence and the development and delivery of customised training solutions for clients.
Dell – EMEA Business Improvement Black Belt Manager
In this role Niall was responsible for coaching and mentoring Green Belt and Black Belt activities across the EMEA region. Prior to taking up this role Niall was Process and Industrial Engineering manager which included an assignment working with the Product Group in Austin. Niall was also Supplier Quality Engineer. These roles have equiped Niall with value stream knowledge ranging from product inception to the after sales support.
Niall began his career in product design with EEDS and Shannon Development designing import substitution products, before move to the UK and working with Clement Clarke International designing ophthalmic instruments.
- Facilitated a joint venture between Dell’s Irish and USA Packaging Suppliers reducing cost to EMEA.
- Conceiving and developing the “Golden Configuration Process” which tracked standard configurations from design to launch improving the effectiveness of the NPI process.
- Deployed a Continuous Improvement culture in Dell operations Limerick through the use of Kaizen events and the deployment and training of Lean principles.
- The design of a University of Limerick certified Lean Leadership course for the Irish Medical Devices Association (IMDA).
- Contribution to the Lean Body of knowledge through publications, e-learning development and public presentation.
Diploma in Training and Education
National University of Galway (NUIG)
Kaizen Leader Certification
Yomo Consulting (Hajime Ohba)
Certified Black Belt
Dell Computer Corporation
Advanced Lean Certificate
B Eng – Mechanical Engineering
University of Limerick