Yesterday, LBSPartners was fortunate to be amongst the audience of professionals from Irish contact centres and customer service industries at the #CCMASUMMIT.
If you’re like us and have attended many conferences for personal or professional growth and networking, you know that in amongst the vast amount of information you take-in during these event, there are often little nuggets of insight – those AHA moments – that stick-out above the rest.
For us, the top 5 lasting tidbits from yesterday’s event were:
- Problems and mistakes are nothing more than opportunities; embrace the opportunities. “You have to have a culture that allows people to get things wrong.” – Jamie Hindhaugh, BT Sport & BT TV
- Provide support for improvement and enable your staff to perform better. “focus on inputs, invest in leadership and remove the noise and distraction.” – Derek Stalley, Sky Ireland
- To improve customer satisfaction and increase productivity, “remove the need and service the want.” – Michael Nolan, Paddy Power Online
- Buy-in from all levels of the organisation is essential for strategies to succeed: “Without individual commitment, an organisation’s strategy remains a hopeful intention; embed strategy in every action of every single day.” – Gary O’Sullivan, Pathfinder
- Be present. Engage with your customers; your voice matters. “Your customer doesn’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care.” – Maria Tecce, Condifentspeak.com
For more information on the CCMA, check out www.ccma.ie.