LBSPartners are looking to expand their team and are currently recruiting a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Yellow belt trainer who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology.
Why work with LBSPartners?
This is an opportunity to join a team of thought leaders within the Lean community. We have a track record for Lean success with global clients from a range of industries. Our team of consultants average more than 25 years’ experience each and together we have completed in excess of 200 Lean projects and training engagements. We have provided support for the development of LEAN Swift Standard as well as provide content for the University of Limerick MBA programme, for Lean Graduate Diploma courses and for Engineers Ireland’s Future Professionals Programme.
Who are we looking for?
• Minimum 5 years of previous classroom training and delivery experiences a must.
• The candidate must possess a thorough understanding of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C.
• Must be able to understand how to perform and interpret Six Sigma tools and how to use standard principles of Lean.
• Have a deep understanding of LEAN concepts and continuous improvement principles is essential (i.e. Hoshin Planning, Value Stream Mapping, 6S, OEE, Kata, and Standard Work etc.)
• Professional certifications (i.e. Diploma in Training and Education) are required.
• First rate classroom manner and presence is essential.
• Excellent presentation/facilitation skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.